THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 9 June 2012

my self

my self

My name is Muhammad Shafie Bin Md Saad.
I'm a guy and I was born on 2 september,1994 in perak.
you can call me pie,I'm 18 years old.
I stay at kampung setia jaya.
I have 5 sibling,I always want to be a good person because
I want to take a good care of my family when my father passed away.
I'm currently doing a part-time job to earn some money to help my family.
I dont want to burden my parents.
My employers name are Jawaid Iqbal Bin Ghulam Kadir,
he is a very good person.
He always help me when I was stuck in the middle of hardship.
He have his own catering,his catering name is AR Catering and suppliers.
So if you want to run a party,wedding,high tea or any ceremony you can lend it to us,
and we can manage it with prefectly,for sure!
 He always motivate me to study hard,because I want to be a lecturer.
My teachers also support me when I said I want to further my study to form 6.
I'm very appreciated to my employers and teachers because their supported.I'm very grateful because I have a very good family,always support me and very care with my self.So,that's the end my simple story,have a nice day,keep your nice smile in your face,and peace! ^_^

0 comments: